Christine Dixon is a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with more than 30 years experience in the medical sector, and has been working as a fully-qualified non-surgical aesthetics practitioner for over seven years. In addition to her wealth of experience she is an Independant Nurse Prescriber (INP) and a member of both the highly respected British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) in the South East of England and the Association of Nurse Prescribers (ANP). Her clinic is accredited by the independant Save Face organisation and has recently been added to the register of the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
Experience Qualified in 2008
Fortunate enough to have been trained by Harley Street Doctor, Kate Goldie, Director of Medics Direct (Europe Ltd.), Christine qualified as an aesthetic practitioner in 2008 and has been supplying innovative aesthetics medical solutions since. Christine provides a straight-forward and professional service administering non-surgical wrinkle reducing treatments using the latest clinically proven (FDA approved) products to many satisfied clients from all over West Sussex and Surrey. With clients in Horsham, Brighton, Crawley, Copthorne, Reigate, Horley and Redhill, over 80% of Christine’s client base is repeat business and has successfully grown year on year as a direct result of ‘word of mouth’.
Treatments We offer a range of rejuvenation techniques
- Advanced wrinkle relaxing techniques to the upper and lower face.
- Wrinkle smoothing treatments to help diminish the lines around the forehead, nose and eyes.
- Treatment of excessive perspiration under the arms.
- Advanced Dermal Fillers for cheek and lip augmentation, and mid face volume.
- Skin Boosters to hydrate and revitalise the face.
- Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ to help repair and regenerate post acne scarring, sun damaged skin and stretch marks.
- Skin Peels – a non-evasive treatment of ageing skin, acne and unwanted pigmentation.
- Cryosthenics for the permanent removal of skins tags and warts.
What We Do
- Skin Peels - Either a Fruit Acid or Glycolic peel is used to stimulate the cells deep within the skin, thereby promoting the production of collagen and elastin to provide a more effective rejuvenation than traditional surface treatments. Can also be used to treat acne and pigmentation.
- Genuine DermarollerTM - Using the patented DermarollerTM device to penetrate the epidermis, stimulating the skin and encouraging new cell growth, we can reveal a more youthful, clearer appearance. Highly effective for acne scarring, stretch marks, pigmentation and sun damage.
- Skin Boosters - The administration of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which naturally occurs in healthy skin in a gel form to improve skins elasticity and firmness from deep within the skins layers.
- Cryotherapy - Freezes skin tags, sun spots and other marks using the patented Cryopen applicator for painless, quick removal of unsightly blemishes on the skin.
Using a variety of mainly Hyaluronic Acid (HA)-based products via injection into areas of lost volume and hollowing, or for naturally thin lips or cheeks, we can reverse the look of the ageing process and create a more youthful, plumped-up appearance. This procedure is suitable for the following areas:
- Tear Troughs & Temples
- De´colletage & Hands
The protein Botulinum Type A is administered via injection to temporarily relax the muscles, softening the wrinkles and deep lines caused by ageing. The areas we can treat with this procedure:
- Forehead Lines (horizontal and vertical)
- Crows Feet around the eyes
- Bunny Lines at the nose
- Lower face (using advanced injection techniques)
Botulinum Toxin Type A is also highly effective in combating Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), it works by blocking the chemical signals from the nerves that stimulate the sweat glands, thereby dramatically reducing the production of sweat.Learn More
‘When I had work done by Chris it was the best thing I did I feel so much better in my self my eyes lifted and my face looks fresher so I can confirm that she is the best so if you need that little help go to Christine Dixon x’Read More